Our current Executive Director is retiring. The new position will be addressed as the Corporate Director. The Corporate Director is a key management leader of Wisconsin Rapids Community Theatre. The Corporate Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors. (approx $30,000 40,000 annually).
- A bachelor’s degree
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Strong computer and applicable software skills
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey a vision of WRCT’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate board members and other volunteers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
- Strong public speaking ability
- Commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
- THERE IS A DEADLINE. RESUMES NEED TO BE RECEIVED BY NOVEMBER 30 2018
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Click on the document below to see a full job description.
Corporate Director position
Please email resumes or inquiries to WRCT Board Vice President Lucy Runnells at email@example.com.